Glass Oil Decanter and Cruet (32 oz) by Chef's Planet
Durable Olive Oil Container Provides Precise Control
We’ve had this glass oil pourer for over two years. The tapered spout allows for easy control when pouring. Drips and dribbles fall into the wide collar (that also acts like a funnel when filling) instead of on the kitchen counter or down the side of the container. The drip-proof nozzles that come with olive oil bottles aren’t nearly as good. Other advantages over using the bottle the oil comes in:
- It has a low center of gravity, making it unlikely to tip over if knocked.
- The shape provides fantastic balance for precise control.
- You can buy your oil in bulk for savings.
- You can run the whole thing through the dishwasher.
- It’s extremely durable: I’ve bumped it more than I’d like to admit, as well as accidentally banged it onto the tile counter top when setting it down.
It’s become our go-to wedding gift.